We’re making it easier to do business with us!
As part of our continual commitment to ease of doing business, we’re pleased to announce the launch of our Digital Broker Platform.
The Digital Broker Platform provides enhanced capability for online processing of Group Income Protection and Group Life Assurance policies for quote, buy and policy renewal.
The platform provides ease of navigation to quote, apply and buy compatible policies and complete the renewal account online within a user-friendly system – we’ve worked hard to improve functionality, saving you time and putting you in control of the administration.
Quotes already in progress or completed on Online Quote and Buy (OQB)
No new quotes can be produced after 21st February 2019 on OQB. However, to help you ensure that you're able to complete any business already in progress, our OQB system will still be available until 21st May 2019.
- Quotes for schemes insuring 10 - 250 employees
- Easy member data upload with automatic occupation matching
- Quotes guaranteed for three months
- Direct link to Companies’ House helps confirm and verify details
- Create comparison quotes without the need to key in details again
- Quotes saved for quick access
- Policy documents available to download once cover is in place
- Ability to complete renewals for all compatible polices
Don't forget, additional benefits included:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for all our customers employees
- Structured counselling where appropriate, with our Group Income Protection Policy
- Bereavement counselling available to the immediate families of employees insured by our Group Life Assurance
Before using our Digital Broker Platform, you may find it useful to read our guide to getting started section.
Can we quote online?
We've designed the platform to work with as many policies as possible. To get a quote, you'll need to meet our eligibility criteria.
Helping you use the system
We've put together some guidance notes to help you get the most out of the platform:
- Getting a quote guidance notes
- Putting policies on risk guidance notes
- Getting a renewal guidance
- View all our FAQs
01273 372 992
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
We may record and monitor calls.
Call charges will vary.